Introduction and resources (10)
- 4 things for every class
5 x 5 Grid (20)
- an activity to meet other people
- example grid
Sound and Sort b (10)
- a speaking and thinking activity
- get the ESL worksheet
Odd One Out (20)
- critical thinking activity, be creative and logical
- think about language
- worksheet for activity
Word Puzzle – Alphabet (10)
Pair Work Conversation (20)
Discussion Questions About Personality
- Do people fall in love with good looks or with a good personality?
- How are male and female personalities different?
- Do countries have personalities? What is the personality of some countries? How about Italy?
- Do you think our birthday (or horoscope) can affect our personality?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your blood type? Do you think blood type can make a different personality?
- Whose personality do you like best?
- What do you think are the factors that shape a person’s personality?
Vocabulary Review (10)
Work with a partner. Can you remember these words and phrases from yesterday?
Define and give an example.
Fluency Drill (15)
This is structured speaking activity with a specific purpose. It looks easy but it can be a challenge for many people.
- Look at this English worksheet.
- Work with a partner.
- Get a stopwatch.
- Ask a simple past tense question with one of the verbs.
- Partner makes a long answer – 30 seconds.
- Switch roles.
Each person asks 5 questions.
Practice good grammar without thinking and extended speaking.
Nature Test (10)
Look at this picture.
Then answer some questions.
Is your memory good?