Pair Work (15)
- Can you remember 10 collocations from the short video (Symmetry) last week? Can you say 5 parts of an airplane?
- Can you say 3 important places in an airport?
- What’s the difference between a boarding pass and ticket?
- What’s the difference between checked bags and carry on?
- Where in an airport might you have to take off your shoes?
- Look at these sets of three numbers: what’s the pattern.
- 3, 6, 7
- 14 ,28, 29
- 5, 10, 11
- 2, 4, 5
Pair Work Vocabulary (20)
Part A work with a partner. Look at the words and describe the meaning and differences.
Part B. Get a new partner and ask your new partner the explain the meaning and differences. Teach them if they do not know.
Try to make a deal.
Work with a partner. Look at the signs and answer 2 questions.
- Where can you find each sign?
- What does it mean?
Retell a story (20)
Here are the stories about wind power, the computer mouse, the iPad, and Google.