Pair Work Discussion (20)
Purpose: practice making arguments using the sentence pattern we studied in class.
Read the question and give a short answer with the sentence pattern (i.e. claim, because, premises). Then provide details and examples.
Do you agree with your partners’ answers?
Do you have a different argument?
- Which one is better, a paper book or ebook?
- What is the best sport for elementary school kids to play?
- Is a job as a police officer a good career choice?
- What’s the best way to travel from Busan to Seoul?
- Is it a good idea to buy an electric car?
- Would you rather live in the city or the countryside?
- What is the most serious environmental problem facing the world today?
Roel play (30)
introduce interest and position
do gas station role play
Work with a partner. Look at the signs and answer 2 questions.
- Where can you find each sign?
- What does it mean?
Textbook and vocabulary
Read and Retell (30)
Read a short story and retell the story to your partner.
There are two stories
This puzzle worksheet is slightly advanced. It has many brain puzzles. Finding the answer is sometimes difficult, but explaining the answer is a little harder.